L.A.M.B!

Category: By Aleckii
Class was cancelled today. And I thought I was going to have a relaxing day ahead, maybe watch a movie or two... How wrong I was! From the moment I woke up right up till a moment ago (it's already 2am on a Sunday) I was working on the newsletter for our Catholic Student Association.

It's called L.A.M.B!, short for Love and Massive Blessings! The process was arduous. I felt like vomitting a while ago for having had to stare at my computer too much.

But at the end, all's well ends well. I think this looks pretty impressive. I printed one copy to be edited, showed some friends and they all thought I did a good job.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to upload the newsletter onto here, but in case the pictures do not load, then you can download it from here.

Hopefully these links are correct:

http://rapidshare.com/files/68849244/L.A.M.B__1st_copy.rar







 

3 comments so far.

  1. LX November 10, 2007 at 10:13 PM
    A great job it is indeed! I know what you mean by the feeling you get facing the computer for so long.. I get that too.. hehe.
  2. Johnny November 11, 2007 at 2:15 PM
    Ahaha..
    Finally you uploaded them.
    Great~
  3. lynn-w November 11, 2007 at 8:14 PM
    i read it...really was wondefully done!

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!