New Revolutionary Way of Advertising- Pay Per Play...

Category: , , By Aleckii
There are a lot of bloggers out there, hoping to earn whatever they can manage. Well... I am one of them too. For those of you who are interested, there's this new company which features a revolutionary technique of advertising-

So the scenario is, what catches your attention? It is a lifeless, pictorial advertisement, or something that voices out and leaps at your attention! Point taken?

Also the best thing is, you can cash in according to the traffic you attract. It's too simple to be true right? Well it IS true. AND it features referal programme.

For more information, you can find out here- Pay Per Play. The thing is, the referal programme is limited, so I would advise you guys to hurry up and sign up while you still can.

Great news, isn't it?

Also, the site features a very good and detailed guide on how to set up everything. It's new, yes, but I have a really good feeling about this.

Anyway, if you need any extra help, either ask me here directly and I'll help you out anyway I know how, or else visit this website- Pay Per Play!
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Unknown January 10, 2008 at 5:37 PM
    you already join ppp.well,I think i am not qualify to join ppp yet..thanks for the info.:)
  2. Anonymous January 11, 2008 at 12:41 AM
    this blog sucks la
  3. Aleckii January 11, 2008 at 4:54 AM
    sweetiepie: I think PPP is a a really cool site, yeah. No problem!

    anonymous: I agree, haha! I'm still trying to get used to blogging, been doing it not very long. Hope the next time you check back it wouldn't suck anymore
  4. Naru January 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM
    i am trying it also it is already generating my
  5. Naru January 11, 2008 at 3:19 PM
    page hits!!
    and hope revenue soon! yay
  6. Aleckii January 12, 2008 at 4:12 AM
    pailine: Well apparently they start paying in February, but I agree, it's a great way to generate revenue too.

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!