Winter...

Category: , By Aleckii
After last year's relatively mild winter (if you can ever consider winter in Russia mild...), this year, winter is back with a vengeance! Cold wind and moody skies have persisted for days, and suddenly... Snow!

You know, there was a time when I used to enjoy the sight of snow.

Not anymore!

Here are some pictures taken around our hostel.





Poor little man foraging through the dumpster looking for anything useful...



And now I've got a big problem. Now that winter is here, my window's going to freeze up. And due to the confined space in my room, the only place left to place my television is by the window sill. Yet winter means the whole winter sill area will be... close to 0 degrees? Probably negative sometimes. And of course the television will spoil. Gotta find a new place to put my television now. Sigh!

 

4 comments so far.

  1. lynn-w November 14, 2007 at 8:24 PM
    they say its going to be cold this winter!! got to start sealing ur windows d! kekekekeke
  2. Johnny November 15, 2007 at 4:11 AM
    Yea. everyone said so. I hope it will be a REAL winter for us, because we left 2 more winters. ehehe
  3. LX November 15, 2007 at 8:20 AM
    Yeah, I thought you have to plaster the window with POP? Heheh
  4. X'tina November 16, 2007 at 8:36 PM
    Cool to have snow..hope I too, will see and feel snow in UK next month.

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!