Photohunt: Different

Category: , , By Aleckii

I apologize first and foremost of the disappearing act. Workload's been catching up with me and I finally found some time to upload this post.

Anyway, the Malaysian election ended a couple of days ago. For those who don't know, I am a Malaysian through and through. A multi-cultural nation which I can proudly say I belong to.


This picture is me and my neighbours. Here in the student hostel, 5 rooms share a common living area and a common kitchen, and these here are my neighbours and my best friends. We are all different. We're from different races, different religion, different social background, different parts of the country and the list goes on and on and on. But you could not find a more compatible group of friends. We have parties together, we go to each other when we need help, we have long chit chats, we laugh together and we share together. Deep down, we are all Malaysians, and that's what matters.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling March 10, 2008 at 7:59 PM
    Nice picture of your friends and you :)
    Thanks for dropping by my hunt.
    Btw, I'm from Singapore. Most signs in Singapore are in the 4 major languages :)
    See ya around!! :)
  2. -tnchick- March 11, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    Isn't it great that people can be so different and make the best group of people? I think it's just awesome!
  3. Unknown March 12, 2008 at 10:28 PM
    Isn't that we are lucky to have such a nice and friendly different races friends?:)I am proud of being m'sian too.
  4. Anonymous March 19, 2008 at 7:48 AM
    Hi! My name is Olyesya and I am a teacher of English for Russian students. I work at Kursk Medical Institute.Very nice picture! And it's very nice that people of different races, religions and social backgrounds are friendly! I wish all people in the world lived so!
    Thanks a lot for the great Chinese New Year concert on the 15th of March!
    P.S. I don't have any blog or site so I publish it anonymous. Though You know my name:)
  5. Anonymous June 14, 2013 at 2:46 AM
    However, it also warns you about the future and deals with the issues
    and problems of the present. Will all Christians allow the Pope to represent
    Christianity, on their behalf. Irascible emotionalism in a person is a potential danger that
    can erupt out at any time, and have very serious repercussions.


    My webpage ... 99 name of allah :: islamicmuslimsproductsfinder.com :
    :

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!