Photohunt: Party


When I found out that today's topic is 'Party', I thought, hm... no problem there! If you've been reading some of my previous posts you can note that not only am I the party animal, I am one heck of a party planner too.

But what I want to share this week is a party of a different kind. Earlier last month, a group of international students here in Kursk, Russsia organized a party for the orphans here in one of the orphanages. We raised our own fund and bought present, gifts, surprises, games and many, many performances.
Group Photo
You can read about the report on the party in detail, with more pictures and video clips here in my previous post. click here!

The best thing was to see how the children enjoyed themselves as well, singing, laughing, clapping along to the performances, and taking part in the games. Our months of hard work in planning and raising the fund was really worth it.

Here, I took a picture with some of the children there.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 1, 2008 at 1:16 AM
    What a nice gesture to hold a party for the kids. :)
  2. Anonymous March 1, 2008 at 3:48 AM
    What a wonderful kind heart you have. Great photos and have a good weekend. Mine is up, please stop by.
  3. Sarge Charlie March 1, 2008 at 5:39 AM
    very nice
  4. Dragonstar March 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM
    Lovely to see children enjoying themselves.
  5. Katney March 1, 2008 at 2:06 PM
    It is good to see you reaching out to your adopted community. Your kindnesses will long be remembered. there.
  6. Unknown March 2, 2008 at 8:40 PM
    You are so kind hearted.Those kids look so happy.The feeling of participate in this charity is hard to express in word don't you think so?:)
  7. Trinity March 9, 2008 at 4:19 AM
    I can see you love the kids so much!! You will become a very good pediatrician!

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!