Blog update-

Category: , By Aleckii
Status: Slightly light-headed after that glass of wine, and full from the dinner I cooked for my friends here
Location: Krakow, Maloslaskie, Poland
Mood: Happy?

I know I promised to update this blog every day in the trip but so far, it seems that this is highly impossible. In between going out roaming the cities, having and tasting the local meals, then interacting and having fun with my friends here... I barely have time to come online at all!

But anyway, will try my best to upload more pictures and insert in a complete trip report once I get the time.

But so far? I'm loving it a lot!

These are some 'previews' of the pictures I took so far-

Croquets- pancake wrapeed meat or vegetable filling- a Polish delicacy
Me and Kenny running away from something... in Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo
Me, tipsy from 3 shots of something, with an Andalucian Spaniard, a Slovak, a Norwegian and an Italian beauty in Oslo
Me and friends in Krakow, Poland
Kenny and Jackson gazing into the depth of each other eyes (while trying to keep a straight face) in Vigeland Park, Oslo

More to come soon!
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Jeanne January 25, 2008 at 1:56 PM
    I'm tagging you... check it out Big Bang-World Record
  2. Unknown January 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM
    Yum!The pancake looks so delicious.Seems like you have a lot of fun.Have fun!
  3. LX January 27, 2008 at 3:39 AM
    Happy hols!
  4. Annelie January 27, 2008 at 3:52 PM
    Cool. It seems like you've been traveling around a bit. Had a fun stay in Oslo? I never been there actually.

    By the way, how do get youtube videos that you put on your blog? I haven't managed to do that yet. I would appriciate your response. Have a great trip! :D
  5. Unknown January 29, 2008 at 12:31 AM
    the statues.........
  6. Unknown January 29, 2008 at 12:31 AM
    the statues.........
  7. Trinity January 29, 2008 at 5:02 AM
    wah I guess I put comment to the wrong post.. sorry.. hahaha.. how come your blog doesn't have dates? hahaha.. quite confusing

Something to say?

Ladies and Gentlemen, take a minute to drop by my own domain, http://fatandbalding.com/!